Jason McLinn is the leader of our Americas Chemicals practice and an expert in our broader Energy & Natural Resources practice. He is also a senior leader in our Commercial Excellence practice, helping B2B companies drive growth and effective customer relationships.
He has 24 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for industry leaders.
Jason advises corporate clients and financial investors across a broad array of chemicals and basic materials industries. He holds additional expertise across the transportation and heavy manufacturing sectors.
Throughout his client engagements, Jason specializes in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, pricing, acquisitions, post-merger integration (PMI) and cost reduction.
He serves on our firm's Global Compensation and Promotion Committee and is actively involved in our promotion, development and recruiting processes.
Jason earned an MBA, with honors, from the Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a B.A. in Economics and Math, with high honors, from Northwestern.
- “Chemical Executives Expect Digital Disruptions,” スナップチャート, 2019年2月5日
- “Where Should You Spend the Next Go-to-Market Dollar?,” スナップチャート, 2019年1月16日
- “Choosing Your Next Go-to-Market Investment,” 論説, 2019年1月11日
- “Scaling Digital in Chemicals ,” 論説, 2019年1月9日
- “In Chemicals, Invest to Outperform,” スナップチャート, 2018年8月30日