Jason McLinn is a partner and senior leader in our global Commercial Excellence practice, helping B2B companies drive growth and effective customer relationships. He also formerly led our Americas Chemicals practice and is an expert in our broader Energy & Natural Resources practice.
He has 24 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for industry leaders.
Jason advises corporate clients and financial investors across a broad array of chemicals and basic materials industries. He holds additional expertise across the transportation and heavy manufacturing sectors.
Throughout his client engagements, Jason specializes in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, pricing, acquisitions, post-merger integration (PMI) and cost reduction.
He serves on our firm's Global Compensation and Promotion Committee and is actively involved in our promotion, development and recruiting processes.
Jason earned an MBA, with honors, from the Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a B.A. in Economics and Math, with high honors, from Northwestern.
- “Three Changes in Chemical Sales That Aren’t Changing Back,” 論説, 2021年2月10日
- “Chemical Executives Expect Digital Disruptions,” スナップチャート, 2019年2月5日
- “Where Should You Spend the Next Go-to-Market Dollar?,” スナップチャート, 2019年1月16日
- “Choosing Your Next Go-to-Market Investment,” 論説, 2019年1月11日
- “Scaling Digital in Chemicals ,” 論説, 2019年1月9日