Nikhil has more than 20 years of consulting and industry experience in India and abroad. He works with large conglomerates to address corporate and business strategy, innovation, organization development, scenario planning and performance improvement.
Nikhil has extensive experience advising clients on a range of issues, including growth strategy, M&A, joint ventures and partnerships, organization design and marketing strategy. The clients he advises come from the consumer goods, auto, agricultural equipment and financial services sectors.
Alongside client service work, Nikhil has led Bain’s intellectual property development in key areas. His 2016 article series marking 25 years of India’s liberalization in Mint, a leading business daily, was published as a book in 2017. He is a regular contributor to the business press in India, and has published more than 30 articles across issues of strategy, scenario planning, innovation, customer experience and sales & marketing imperatives in different sectors.
Nikhil earned an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, and a BA with honors in economics from the University of Delhi.
- “Smart Responses to Inflation and Volatility,” Webinar, 2022年5月12日
- “A Strategy to Prepare for an Uncertain Future,” Saudi Shopper, 2021年9月15日
- “A Strategy for Embracing Uncertainty ,” 論説, 2021年7月20日
- “How India's New Consumers Can Contribute to a $6 Trillion Opportunity,” World Economic Forum, 2019年10月1日, 記事
- “Davos Diary,” Outlook, 2019年2月6日, 記事