- Leading Global Pharma Company
- Pharma market characterized by increasing power of payers and regulators as customers and pressure to sell outcomes instead of pills
- Traditional sales and marketing approach of physician detailing less and less effective due to power shifts among potential customers
- Top line growth threatened if commercial model not adjusted to dynamically changing market and customer requirements
Anticipate each market's evolution and use this to guide commercial model development:
Institutionalized, high-impact process for commercial innovation:
Significant, global evolution of go-to-market strategies:
* We take our clients' confidentiality seriously. While we've changed their names, the results are real.