Jeff Tijssen is an expert partner and the leader of our global fintech business. He is based in our London office.
He has more than 15 years of consulting and financial services experience, advising business leaders on how to successfully transform their organisations, develop new innovative business models and capabilities, and build digital propositions and platforms.
Jeff's core work includes establishing a number of digital banks across four different continents. He has served leading financial institutions throughout Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Prior to joining us, Jeff led the global consulting business for a fintech consultancy and worked for two other global consulting firms. He is an active member of the global fintech community, chairs a UK-based fintech forum, and is a regular speaker at international industry events.
Jeff holds an M.Sc. in Economics and Business from the Erasmus University (Rotterdam, the Netherlands).
- “Buy Now, Pay Later Moves Center Stage with Consumers and Regulators ,” Report, 19. Oktober 2021
- “Ingredients of a Healthy Next Phase ,” Report, 19. Oktober 2021
- “On the Eve of Regulation, Five Insights from the UK Experience ,” Report, 19. Oktober 2021
- “ Buy Now Pay Later in the UK,” Report, 19. Oktober 2021
- “Assessing BNPL’s Benefits and Challenges ,” Report, 19. Oktober 2021