Patrick Litré is a director in Bain & Company’s Atlanta office. He has more than 25 years of experience across multiple industries and is the global leader of Bain’s Results Delivery® capability. He is also a leader in the firm's Full Potential Transformation and Organization practices.
He has co-authored Bain’s Results Delivery framework and toolkit for transformation and culture change. He has led several large-scale turnarounds and multiple large, complex global transformational and culture change assignments, as well as merger integration, customer strategy, sales transformation and performance improvement work.
Prior to joining Bain, Patrick had extensive experience as CEO, consultant and entrepreneur, with a track record of assisting senior leaders in executing transformation programs, anticipating trends in the consulting industry and building several consulting firms to critical mass. He was also CEO and co-founder of Conner Partners, an award-winning firm dedicated to helping clients execute strategic transformational change, and CEO and co-founder of Headstrong, a management consulting and IT firm specialized in global financial services transformation programs, and pioneer of the offshore delivery model.
Patrick holds a MSc in management – grande ecole from Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC Paris). He studied theology at the C.S. Lewis Institute, and has been a guest lecturer in entrepreneurship at Wharton.
- “Results Delivery®: Busting Three Common Myths of Change Management,” Brief, 2. August 2018
- “Schlüsselfaktoren großer Transformationen,” Brief, 13. Juni 2018
- “Die wichtigste Energiequelle im Unternehmen,” Brief, 6. Juni 2016
- “In times of change, let decisions be your guide,” Forbes.com, 12. November 2013, Artikel
- “Results Delivery: Die Höhen und Tiefen des Wandels meistern,” Brief, 8. Mai 2013