He has more than 15 years of global consulting experience with Bain, having worked in the firm's Zurich, Munich, Amsterdam, London and Dubai offices.
Jens primarily advises clients in the telecommunications and banking industry and holds deep expertise in the areas of restructuring, customer experience and digitalization. He is also the EMEA leader for our Bain Simple & Digital solution.
Jens studied in Singapore, Los Angeles and St. Gallen, where he attained an MA in Accounting and Finance. He also holds a PhD from the University of Basel.
- “How Digital Done Right Pays Off for Retail Banks,” Webinar, febbraio 2021
- “How Digital Done Right Pays Off for Retail Banks,” Brief, ottobre 2020
- “Digital Service Acceleration during the Crisis and Beyond,” Webinar, giugno 2020
- “As Banks Pursue Digital Transformation, Many Struggle to Profit from It,” Brief, maggio 2019
- “Jens Engelhardt: Firing Up the Customer Experience Factory,” Video, gennaio 2019
- “Jens Engelhardt: Experience Is the New Product; Here's How to Manage It,” Video, gennaio 2019
- “Firing Up the Customer Experience Factory,” Brief, giugno 2018
- “Experience Is the New Product; Here's How to Manage It,” Brief, giugno 2018
- “Breakthrough Design for a Better Customer Experience and Better Economics,” Brief, giugno 2018
- “Jens Engelhardt: Simple and Digital,” Video, dicembre 2017
- “Loyalty in the telecommunication market: What customers really expect,” Brief, maggio 2015