Derek Keswakaroon is a partner and founding member of our Bangkok office.
He has more than 15 years of experience in advising clients across the intersection of digital and retail, consumer products, financial services, private equity and technology.
He has served clients across Southeast Asia, Brazil, South Africa, Beijing and Tokyo.
He advises global, regional and local corporations and family-owned businesses on corporate and business unit strategy, M&A, performance improvement and large-scale transformation programs. He also works closely with clients on implementation and results delivery.
Derek has also worked as a general manager for Whitepages and Hiya, a Seattle-based startup focused on identity verification.
He holds an MBA from the Wharton School of Business and a BA from Tufts University.
Passionate about family businesses and a third-generation family business member, Derek also earned a doctorate in Family Business Professionalization from the University of Manchester.
- “Six Ways to Win 350 Million Southeast Asian Digital Consumers ,” 論説, 2021年8月30日
- “アジア太平洋地域の小売の未来,” レポート, 2020年8月20日
- “Digital Consumers of Tomorrow, Here Today,” レポート, 2020年8月6日
- “アジア太平洋地域の小売の未来：「デジタルリーダー」や「急速なデジタル新興国」など、市場を4つのグループに分類,” スナップチャート, 2020年7月12日
- “How Covid-19 Is Changing Southeast Asia’s Consumers,” レポート, 2020年6月26日