He has more than 15 years of experience driving organic growth in B2B companies.
Johnny is an expert in many facets of go-to-market strategy, including customer targeting, coverage model redesign, salesforce effectiveness, and sales compensation. His experience in driving sales transformation spans multiple sectors - logistics, telecom, hardware, software, and IT services. In addition, Johnny serves as the product manager for the Commercial Excellence X-Ray tool.
He is also a people leader and culture carrier at Bain, having received multiple awards for his contributions to mentorship and coaching. He has trained at multiple of Bain's global training programs.
Johnny holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and a B.S. from Rice University.
- “The Teachable Habits of Successful B2B Marketers,” インフォグラフィック, 2022年2月11日
- “It Takes a Community to Buy a B2B Product,” スナップチャート, 2021年3月9日
- “B2B Companies to Marketers: Please Stop the Virtual Events ,” スナップチャート, 2021年3月4日
- “B2B Marketers: What People Say About You Matters More than What You Tell Them,” スナップチャート, 2020年10月9日
- “B2B Marketers: All the Right Moves in All the Wrong Places,” 論説, 2020年9月22日