Nitesh Prakash is a partner based in Bain & Company's London office, where he is a leader in the firm’s Public Sector & Government, Energy & Natural Resources, Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Enterprise Technology practices.
Having spent over a decade in consulting at Bain, Nitesh has accumulated a wealth of international experience advising and leading clients across Australia, India, the Middle East, South Africa, the UK and the US.
He works closely with clients to generate extensive results in growth strategy, performance improvement, organisational redesign and change management. He has deep experience in digital transformation and leading large-scale, technology-enabled business turnarounds. Moreover, he has a strong track record of delivering sustainable impact through Results Delivery®, Bain’s differentiated approach to change management.
Before joining Bain, Nitesh spent time with a boutique consulting firm in Southeast Asia . He also co-founded his own company, which developed mobile phone applications using a patented technology.
Nitesh holds a bachelor's degree in engineering from Delhi University.
- “Deliver Decarbonization with Visionary Pragmatism,” Energy & Natural Resources Report, 2022年6月14日, レポート
- “Bringing the Power of Enterprise Technology to Decarbonization,” 論説, 2021年11月19日
- “Accelerate Your Company’s Carbon Transition Journey,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年8月16日
- “Accelerating the Journey to Net Zero,” レポート, 2021年6月22日
- “Carbon transition presents opportunity for transformation and growth,” Press release, 2021年5月25日