Peter Meijer is the vice president of our global Chemicals practice, based in Brussels. He is also a member of our broader Energy & Natural Resources practice and our Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility practice.
Peter is an expert on chemicals trends and industry developments and manages the intersection of our firm's capability and chemicals expertise. He also is a leader in Bain’s effort to address transversal sustainability themes, with deep focus on plastics sustainability and hydrogen.
Peter joined our firm in 2004 and previously worked in our Amsterdam and Sydney offices. He has deep expertise across industry sectors in growth strategies, M&A, and organizational alignment to deliver on company priorities.
He has additionally led various diligence, blueprinting and value creation efforts for Private Equity clients.
Peter holds an M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering from Technische Universiteit Delft.
- “Local Disruptions with Global Implications: How the War Affects the Chemicals Sector,” 論説, 2022年5月12日
- “What Companies Can Learn from the Recent Surge in Plastic Resin Prices,” 論説, 2021年11月29日
- “Energy Is Only One Part of the Sustainability Transition,” レポート, 2021年6月22日
- “Business Opportunities in Low-Carbon Hydrogen,” レポート, 2021年6月22日
- “When Will Hydrogen Be Cost Competitive? ,” スナップチャート, 2021年3月23日