- Case focus on organization and strategy
- Former WEF council member
Sanjay Dhiri is the leader of our Europe, Middle East and Africa Organization practice, based in London. He is also a core member of our Consumer Products, Operating Model, and Change Management practices.
Over more than two decades with us, Sanjay has led various assignments with fast-moving consumer goods clients, with his most recent work spanning the over-the-counter consumer healthcare, beverages, beauty and cosmetics sectors. His engagements have centered on brand strategy, capability assessment and development, operating model, high-level organization design, and people readiness.
Sanjay previously served as a strategy and policy advisor with the Overseas Development Institute and United Nations World Food Program and an economic advisor with the UK Home Office.
He has also been a member of the World Economic Forum's Network of Global Future Councils: The Future of Consumption since 2016.
- “From shelf to checkout: How brands can stand out at stores,” Forbes.com, 2014年7月10日, 記事
- “The New Mission for Brands: Winning Shoppers in the Store,” 論説, 2014年6月25日
- “Winning operating models,” 論説, 2012年9月14日