Andrew Schwedel is a partner and senior member of our Financial Services practice, based in New York.
He also leads our Macro Trends Group, which analyzes global macroeconomic and other trends for Bain's clients, as well as Bain Futures, which focuses on developing firm-level implications based on external trends.
Andrew has more than 20 years' experience collaborating with senior leaders to address their most pressing challenges. He has particular expertise in the financial services sector, where he has assisted both corporate and private equity clients in the brokerage, asset management, banking, consumer finance and insurance (life, health and P&C) industries. His experience includes growth strategy (corporate and business unit), turnarounds, operational improvement, M&A assessments, organizational effectiveness and outsourcing/offshoring. He has led significant cost reduction programs for insurance and brokerage clients.
Andrew previously worked in our Boston, Sydney and San Francisco offices.
Prior to joining Bain in 1996, Andrew worked as an insurance broker with Marsh & McLennan in New York. He earned an MBA from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth, where he was named an Edward Tuck Scholar, and is also a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.
- “What Should Insurers Do Now? Navigating through a Covid-19 World,” Webinar, 2020年4月16日
- “Are You Covered? An Insurance Executive’s Checklist to Handle the Covid-19 Turmoil,” 論説, 2020年4月7日
- “To Life Insurers, the Grass Looks Greener in Asset Management,” スナップチャート, 2020年3月2日
- “Life Insurers Spread Their Wings, But Can They Maintain Altitude?,” 論説, 2020年2月4日
- “The Insurance Opportunity in Connected Devices,” 動画, 2020年1月29日