Andrew Tymms is the leader of our Asia-Pacific Private Equity practice, based in Melbourne.
He has more than 23 years’ experience with Bain across the UK, Europe, Africa and Australia, focused on supporting private equity and alternative investment firms across the investment value-chain.
His deep experience in all aspects of private equity and M&A include:
- Deal sourcing and screening
- Integrated (commercial and operational) due diligence
- Post-acquisition (growth and performance acceleration, developing and driving value creation plans (VCPs), post-merger integration (PMI)
- Exit planning and sell-side support
- PE and alternative investment firm strategy development
Andrew has led more than 300 commercial reviews, M&A and both post-acquisition and portfolio company projects for leading private equity investors and hedge funds.
He also holds significant industry experience in tech, media and telecom (TMT), financial services, business services, retail, healthcare and digital.
Andrew is an honors graduate of the University of Melbourne in electrical and electronic engineering.
- “Private Equity’s New Business Services Challenge,” 論説, 2020年9月8日
- “Focus on Bain & Company ,” Classic Business, 2017年4月26日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Measuring a Company's Digital Competence,” 論説, 2016年8月8日
- “Private equity outlook for 2016,” Business Day TV, 2016年5月20日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Fundraising: Two speed market,” Private Equity International, 2015年4月2日