With over 20 years of industry and consulting experience, Eduardo has worked extensively in banking (retail, corporate and investment) across the UK and continental European markets. Recent case experience includes a customer experience transformation for a leading UK retail bank, as well as an innovation strategy and cost transformation program for a European bank.
Specifically, he has deep experience in strategy and performance improvement, advising CEOs and their teams on issues including digital transformation, customer experience, product and customer strategies, pricing optimization, channel effectiveness and cost transformation including zero-based redesign.
Eduardo also leads Bain's MBA recruiting channel for London Business School.
Eduardo holds an MBA from London Business School and a BS in Production Engineering from Escola Politecnica da USP in Brazil.
- “Will the Bots Love Your Customers?,” 論説, 2021年6月10日
- “Breaking the Bank: RBS Remakes Retail Operations Around Customer Loyalty,” 論説, 2020年3月18日
- “Four Models to Weather the Turbulence in Banking,” 論説, 2018年5月17日
- “Coping with the Challenge of Open Banking,” 論説, 2018年2月7日
- “Banks lag in digital change, other countries may copy EU fintech rules: Bain ,” S&P Global Intelligence, 2017年11月24日, 銀行