Jamie Cleghorn is a partner in the Chicago office of Bain & Company. He is a member of Bain's Technology and Sales & Marketing practices. He partners with clients to drive transformational change, primarily in the areas of growth strategy, go-to-market effectiveness and organizational alignment.
Jamie leads Bain’s B2B Commercial Excellence products globally and had led the development of the B2B Elements of Value® for value proposition development, Go-to-market Transformation for go-to-market system re-engineering and Sales Play SystemSM for strategy translation and revenue execution management.
While at Bain, Jamie has worked extensively across industries, including technology, telecom, industrial goods, healthcare and consumer products. His client work has spanned a variety of areas including corporate and business unit strategy, customer and go-to-market, performance improvement, organizational effectiveness and M&A.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Jamie worked in healthcare marketing.
He has an MS in Marketing from Northwestern University and a BA in History from the University of Illinois.
- “The Sales Playbook of Successful B2B Teams,” HBR.org, 2021年8月25日, 記事
- “Tune and Retune Your Offering for a Post–Covid-19 World,” スナップチャート, 2020年7月9日
- “Tuning Your Value Propositions through Covid-19 and the Recovery Beyond,” Webinar, 2020年5月8日
- “Preserving Revenues in B2B Markets as Covid-19 Spreads,” 論説, 2020年3月27日
- “A Coronavirus Action Plan for B2B Sales,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年3月20日