Jamie Cleghorn is a partner in the Chicago office of Bain & Company. He is a member of Bain's Technology and Customer Strategy & Marketing practices. Jamie leads the Bain B2B Commercial Excellence practice in the Americas and is one of the developers of Bain's Elements of Value℠ for B2B.
He focuses his time advising clients on their biggest opportunities and challenges, primarily in the areas of growth strategy, go-to-market effectiveness and leading transformational change.
While at Bain, Jamie has worked extensively in the technology, telecom, industrial goods, healthcare and consumer products industries. His client work has spanned a variety of areas including corporate and business unit strategy, customer and go to market, performance improvement, organizational effectiveness and M&A.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Jamie worked in healthcare marketing.
He has an MS in Marketing from Northwestern University and a BA in History from the University of Illinois.
- “Tune and Retune Your Offering for a Post–Covid-19 World,” スナップチャート, 2020年7月9日
- “Tuning Your Value Propositions through Covid-19 and the Recovery Beyond,” Webinar, 2020年5月8日
- “Preserving Revenues in B2B Markets as Covid-19 Spreads,” 論説, 2020年3月27日
- “A Coronavirus Action Plan for B2B Sales,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年3月20日
- “For B2B Companies, Six Elements of Value® Matter Most in the Coronavirus Pandemic,” スナップチャート, 2020年3月19日