Over more than two decades with us, Greg has mainly advised clients on growth, technology, organization, operating model, and decision effectiveness. He has primarily advised software, consumer products, digital, and private equity clients, as well as online businesses.
Greg joined us as an associate consultant and previously worked in our Johannesburg office. He also spent time with the Bridgespan Group, a non-profit strategy consulting firm affiliated with Bain, as well as Bain Capital.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in East Asian Studies and International Business from the University of Virginia, where he was an Echols scholar.
- “Covid-19: Building a Digital Bridge to the New Normal,” 論説, 2020年4月20日
- “Entering the Next Phase of Digital Transformation,” 動画, 2019年7月22日
- “Scaling Your Digital Transformation,” 論説, 2019年2月1日
- “Greg Caimi: Building a Digital-Ready Workforce,” 動画, 2018年11月19日
- “Building a Workforce for Digital,” World Economic Forum, 2018年9月13日, 記事