He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
John holds deep expertise in unconventional oil and gas, including shale gas, tight oil, and coal seam methane. He has also advised exploration and production, pipeline, generation, and transmission and distribution companies on growth strategy and performance improvement.
Since joining us in 2001, John has applied his management consulting experience globally, working with companies in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Australia.
Prior to joining us, John worked for Coastal Corporation's power generation and pipeline business.
He earned an MBA from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, where he graduated with honors. He has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a minor in Spanish from Brigham Young University.
- “John Norton: Shale in a Low-Price Environment,” 動画, 2016年7月1日
- “How Shale Companies Can Transform to Survive,” 論説, 2016年3月29日
- “Operational Excellence: Maintaining Focus in a Time of Oil Price Volatility,” 論説, 2015年5月27日
- “John Norton: Keys to winning in the unconventionals,” 動画, 2014年11月24日
- “Be Right More Often: How Utilities can Make Better Bets,” 論説, 2014年1月29日